Thursday 15 June 2017

Do you want top notch content your audience will love?


High Quality & Fresh Content Ideas for your website




Hi there,


I came across your website and was wondering if you accept articles from guest writers at all? If so, I would like to submit one for your consideration.

We will write a high quality article that is:

- Unique content and original
- Well Researched
- SEO optimized
- Relevant to your audience
- Exclusive to you

The article will also include internal links to related articles across your site to help keep your readers engaged with other content on your blog.

As an added bonus I will ensure the post will get at least 10 Facebook Likes and Shares (Genuine people and traffic) to maximize the visibility and reach of the post.

All I ask in return is a dofollow link or two in the article body that will be relevant to your audience and the article.

You can see examples of our work in the following sites:
Please let me know if you're interested and I will send over some title suggestions.

Sounds Great
Kind Regards, 
Katie
ABT2017 ATTA2017

beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment